Financial Literacy Club (FLC)
After working in this field for more than 23 years, we have experienced that, the freshers willing to pursue their professional career ahead, lack in practical knowledge and do not possess the skillsets to match with the industry standards. They fail to demonstrate the basic literacy in Finance.
Being the pioneering company in the field of Financial Advisory in Nasik, we wish to provide the required “hand-holding” guidance to the students and by availing them a platform for inculcating the Financial Literacy within them. The Government of India is also working on this mission through the platforms of R.B.I, and S.E.B.I. We promote the idea of inhouse “Financial Literacy Club” for the students which will be for the students and will be operated by the students. This platform will organize the activities for the students which will groom them on the desired aspect.
We are also open for the on-going hand-holding with the institute for providing the students a placement opportunity with us or the parallel industries in our field. Such memorandum of mutual understanding can be discussed and finalized.
The list of Institutes under MoU.
- K.B.T. College of Engineering and Management, Nasik.
- K.K. Wagh College of Engineering Education and Research, Nasik.
- J.D.C. Bytco College of IMSR, Nasik.
- SNJB College of Engg. Chandwad
- Vidyalankar School of Information Technology, Wadala, Mumbai
- Vidyalankar Institute of Technology, Wadala, Mumbai
- Global Vision English School, Nasik.
- Dhole Patil College of Engg. Pune
- Z. B. Patil College of Commerce- Dhule
- H.P.T College of Arts, Nasik
- Dr. Ambedkar IMSR, Nagpur
- G.S. College, Wardha
- Dr. Moonje Institute of Management , Nasik
- I. M.R. T. college, Nasik.
- MET Bhujbal College, Nasik
- Vidya Prabodhini Prashala, Marathi Medium, Nasik
- Vidya Prabodhini Prashala, English Medium, Nasik
Understand…Why To Become A Member of Financial Literacy Club (FLC) ?
- A FLC Member, with the knowledge gain can reduce the gap between theoretical and practical knowledge required in the field of finance.
- A FLC member will be explored to better corporates, industries for their internship/ placements.
- A FLC member will get chance to be part of many competitions, events and activities, theme drives where he or she will be explored to various knowledge platforms, industries.
- A FLC member can gain guidance to career, related exams and certifications to start the career with market demanded qualifications and credentials.
- A regular FLC member will get special appreciation certificates on exhibiting special efforts / skills.
- A FLC member will get opportunity to take a stand for any needful component of society to help it achieve the financial literacy. (social financial drive).
- A FLC member can seek an opportunity of being part of “Learn and Earn” scheme if he/she wishes. This will enable the member to have practical exposure to the field of Financial Advisory.
- A regular FLC member will be more literate and confident as he or she will approach life.
- 9.Very soon the students will start with their careers. A FLC Student Member can know well how to manage personal finances.
For any query or information related to ‘MoU with SWS
Mail to - email@example.com
Call on - 0253-2-975-975